Are you an ingenious strategist or a daredevil action hero ?
You believed tower defense is only about building towers? That's not quite right – because AIRA VR is not like other tower defense games in virtual reality. Once the battle starts you find yourself in the midst of the fight!
AIRA VR merges the strategic elements of the tower defense genre and the thrilling action of a first person shooter in an intelligent manner and combines the best of both worlds. Thereby, AIRA VR is the first game of its kind that is exclusively developed for VR and offers you an unprecedented gaming experience.
Dive into the leading role of one of the last surviving humans and become the commander-in-chief on the spaceship of the Blue Science Union. Always by your side stands the artificial intelligence named AIRA. Embark on an interstellar journey across the galaxy and discover fascinating new worlds with yet unknown species.
- Wide arsenal of weapons: From the futuristic Cyber Bow right up to the high-tech Energy Gun, detailed weapon models and realistic motion sequences in VR ensure an immersive gaming experience.
- Diverse towers: The varying weaponry of the defense towers in combination with additional special effects allows the adaptation of sophisticated strategies for every situation.
- Challenging enemies: To counter combinations of special effects of individual enemies a solid strategy as well as gun mastery is required.
- Multi-level upgrade system: Are you an ingenious strategist or a daredevil action hero? Improve your weapons as well as defense towers after each attack wave and set your own tactical priorities.
- Full campaign: Survive overall 7 levels with multiple attack waves and unlock additional levels of difficulty. Experience an exciting background story first hand thanks to immersive cutscenes in VR.
- Multiple game modes: Face the challenge and fight in survival mode against an endless attack wave of enemies. Two different versions will guarantee you a spontaneous and long-running gameplay.
- Mobility: Optimized for VR through the usage of proved movement techniques to avoid motion sickness for an optimal gaming experience.